Welcome and Many Blessings to You!
Through my practice, I help make a way by which others can fulfill themselves, prosper, and leave behind the spiritual poverty of trauma. My role is as a spiritual guide and counselor, one who is completely trauma informed and able to implement true and time‑tested natural formulas for emotional healing. Metaphysics refers to the transcendent, a reality that lies outside what we perceive with our physical senses. The metaphysical practitioner is one who is sensitive to the nonphysical and attuned to subtle energies such as soul and spirit. Using these sensibilities, the metaphysical practitioner may help others find their own personal understanding and connection with their Source. Thought as energy enters as a powerful vehicle for transformation.
There are as many belief systems as there are people on the planet. It is through trauma that we experience disconnection from Source. Healing trauma repairs that separation, and the re-connection to one’s self is highly joyful—it’s like coming home. I believe we came to this physical plane for the myriad of experiences we behold but not without the energetic presence of our partner in co-creation: Universal Mind.
La Paix Spiritual Counsel is a place where I strive to build/restore a sense of belonging in the community, knowing that trauma causes isolation, La Paix is a safe environment or even safe house if you will. I have vowed to value integrity and ethical practices. I value diversity. I enjoy my relationships and healing work. My clients and I frequently laugh and have fun. I strive to communicate my desire to facilitate change for clients, to treat everyone with equanimity, and to help bring balance into their lives as part of the healing process.
~ Réa Kironn, D. Min.
La Paix Spiritual Counsel
Code of Ethics
We uphold the Code of Ethics as required through our memberships with: International Holistic Ministry, American Institute of Health Care Professional’s, and International Metaphysical Practitioners Association, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Do no harm. Do what is right. We work for the highest good of all concerned. We respect a client’s right to self-development and self-direction. We respect the client’s right of choice, including responsibilities for goals reached, as long as the client’s choices do not cause harm to self or others. We vow not to let personal suffering show forth in a way that could affect our work.
- Non-Discrimination. We do not discriminate with regard to services that are defined or prescribed by law.
- Disclosure and informed consent, confidentiality. We disclose our qualifications and fees. We require a client-signed consent form before practicing with our clients. We seek outside guidance when dealing with any legal or ethical concerns related our practice or services. We preserve client confidentiality under all circumstances unless otherwise required by law.
- Professional Integrity. We strive to maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct under all circumstances. We maintain a professional and orderly appearance in our outreach, advertising, and professional and personal environments.
- Professional Discretion. We practice with full presence of mind, and never beyond the scope of our training, qualifications, and abilities. We uphold the right to refuse service or refer a client, if necessary. We do not practice medical diagnosis or prescribe. We maintain HIPPA protected email.
- Professional Boundaries. We maintain professional boundaries with clients and avoid conflicts of interest, over-familiarity, and sexual harassment.
- Legal Conformity and Insurance. We comply with state and federal laws, and maintain professional liability insurance where available for our practice.
- Record Keeping. We maintain clear, honest, and factual records for a minimum of seven years.
- Continuing Education. We are life- long learners striving to keep a high image of Metaphysics before the community, contribute to the field, and to serve humanity, each in our own unique way.
- Personal and Spiritual Belief. We believe that every man, woman, child, animal and plant is a manifestation of the God-force energy and as such is spirit, aura, soul and connection to Source. Any outside interference with these interconnections is not acceptable to us. We believe the human mind, body, spirit, and soul are sacred within a holy vessel which is the body. We do not accept interference with our spiritual nature, growth, or practice through the use of invasive testing of any kind, unwanted pharmaceuticals, chemicals,, implants, nano-particulates, vaccines, artificial intelligence, or any other invasive measures or technologies which we deem may damage the spirit, body, mind or soul and thus compromise our relationship with Source Energy.
La Paix Spiritual Counsel is a Washington registered sole proprietorship.
Rev. Dr. Réa Kironn – Credentials
- Ordained Metaphysical Minister, ICMT
- Certified Metaphysical Practitioner, International College of Metaphysical Theology.
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min), Master of Metaphysical Theology (M.MT), International College of Metaphysical Theology, Vancouver, WA.
- Spiritual Counselor – Certified (SC-C), American Institute of Health Care Professionals.
- Stress Management Consultant – Certified (SMC-C), American Institute of Health Care Professionals.
- Pastoral Thanatology Specialist (PT-CSp.), The American Academy of Grief Counseling.
- Trauma Informed Excellence Training, Coldspring Center for Social and Health Innovation.
- Usui Reiki Level II Practitioner
- Member Of:
- International Association of Metaphysical Practitioners
- American Institute of Health Care Professionals
- Charter for Compassion
website content copyright to reakironn.com