Waken Your Spirit
Trauma and Spirit Recovery Counseling
The Seven Universal Laws
- The Law of Mentalism (Immutable and cannot be changed). Everything is Mind. You become what you think.
- The Law of Correspondence. (Immutable and cannot be changed). There is harmony between mental, spiritual and physical realms. “As above, so below.”
- The Law of Vibration. (Immutable and cannot be changed). Everything is energy vibrating on frequencies.
- The Law of Polarity. (Mutable and can be changed). There are two sides to everything. (love and hate, peace and war, etc.)
- The Law of Rhythm. (Mutable and can be changed). Cycles of sun and moon, movement of the ocean tides, change of thoughts or attitudes.
- The Law of Cause and Effect. (Mutable and can be changed). The thoughts, actions, emotions you project will create and outcome.
- The Law of Gender. (Mutable and can be changed). Everything and everyone contains masculine and feminine elements.
Where did these laws come from? They are sometimes called the laws of metaphysics or Hermetic Philosophy. Hermes Trismegistus was a Greek philosopher/god who is said to have brought these laws into our reality. Much of it is mysterious. You can find more about him by researching.
Living in a state of Trauma (or shock) continuously programs the brain to remain in that state, attracting more of the same. Any new experience which is not traumatic will immediately begin to change the wiring of the brain, breaking down the trauma programming and firing up something new. New perceptions. The more one can “lean into” the new experiences, the more change occurs. Following are many, not all by any means, of the healing modalities one might consider to help deactivate trauma energy and transform it into something better.
(Disclaimer: I am not a medical practitioner. Any conditions you may have might be determined by your health care practitioner. The following are my suggestions or what has worked for me. The retail outlets for these supplements are suggestions only. Please do your own research and testing or with a health care practitioner.)
- Herbal medicines
- Listening to great music
- Making art
- Looking at great art
- Reading great literature
- Movement: stretching
- Visit a spa
- Spiritual Cinema
- Being of service to others
- Practicing forgiveness
- Creating and using affirmations
- Making change
- Using Herbal teas
- Using entheogens
- Practicing a spiritual life style
- Chakra Healing
- Getting a witness
- Make a video
- Juice fasting
- Rest with lots of blankets and warmth
- Clearing your living space, closet, or belongings
- Detox baths/saunas
What can you think of that would bring you comfort, peace of mind, and perhaps joy?
Once, I thought I would never heal from the trauma I experienced. After learning about and practicing many of these modalities, I realized that all the potential for healing we need is right within us or right within our reach in the community. We are here to help one another heal. Do not be afraid.
What do you think might work for you?
What I love most is walking, especially by a body of water. I love swimming but not in a brightly lit gym with the echoes of lots of voices. I like to swim in the quiet. I like building a nest with lots of pillows on my bed and listening to guided meditations.
What about you?
website content copyright to reakironn.com